FIPROFORT SPRAY (250ML)
Fipronil is a new generation broad-spectrum ectoparasiticidal belongs to phenylpyrazole class. Fipronil blocks the passage of chloride ions through the GABA receptor and glutamate receptor (GluCl). Fipronil binds to an allosteric site of GABA receptors. Its neurotoxicity is selective, because the configuration of GABA receptors in mammals is different from insects.
For effective treatment and prevention of all life stages of ectoparasites i.e. tick (including ticks responsible for tick fever), flea (flea allergy dermatitis) and lice in Dogs and Cats.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
For 250 ml,
Hold the bottle in upright position. Ruffle the animal’s coat while applying spray mist to its body.
- Avoid spraying into eyes while spraying on face. To prevent spraying into eyes and to ensure proper coverage on head in nervous animals, puppies and kittens spray Fiprofort onto your gloves and rub on face and other body parts.
- Should not allow animal to lick the spray.
- Should not shampoo for at least 2 days before and after Fiprofort treatment.
- Should not smoke, eat or drink during application.
- Wear gloves during spraying.
- Wash the hands after use.
- Spray in well-ventilated area
- .Keep sprayed animals away from source of heat until animal gets dry.
- Don’t spray directly on the area of damaged skin.
- Don’t apply to puppies & kittens under six weeks old.
Fiprofort spray is safe to use in dogs and cats with no toxic effects when used in recommended way. Fiprofort spray is not absorbed by skin and stay on for longer duration to provide effective protection. Fiprofort spray is safe to use on puppies and kittens over 8 weeks of age, adult cats and dogs, pregnant and lactating bitches.
In case of accidental ingestion or excessive licking by your pet contact your veterinarian immediately for symptomatic treatment. Wash with plenty of fresh water immediately in case of contact with eyes or open wound.
Only for use by or under the control of a veterinarian.
PRESENTATION: Bottle of 100 ml and 250 ml
STORAGE: Store below 30OC in dark place. Protect from heat.
Keep out of reach of children.
CONTAINER DISPOSAL: Empty package or unused product can be disposed at waste disposal facility. Do not reuse this container.
PHYSICAL OR CHEMICAL HAZARDS: FLAMMABLE
Keep away from heat and open flame.
For the use only of a Veterinary Medical Practitioner only, Hospital or Laboratory or a Farm